Re: HTML5 Tidy [was: Undeprecating <s> and <u> tags]

I just noticed
https://github.com/w3c/tidy-html5/commit/b0997b2c48712d2548579190685b6962362189d0:)

Thanks, thanks a bunch for that -- very appreciated!

Hopefully last question from me: Is there a plan to merge the HTML5 Tidy
with the regular Tidy source or will it forever continue to exist as a
separate fork?

Thanks again,

Steven