Re: Tidy support for JavaScript

Hi,

You are very welcome to have a go. Tidy could do with new blood.
Tidy does not parse javascript but should not destroy it either in the
current state of thing. If you are aware of specific bugs, please fill
them in the tracker with complete test cases (which may be added to
the test suite). Then, patches to address these bugs are always
welcome.

Regards,