Fwd: Tidy support for JavaScript

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ivor O'Connor <ivor.oconnor@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 6, 2009 at 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: Tidy support for JavaScript
To: Arnaud Desitter <arnaud02@users.sourceforge.net>

Hmmm. A tool for pretty printing html and no support for what is almost
always contained in html?

Perhaps there are some who see this as a problem and would like to get it
fixed?

Perhaps another developer would help here? Like myself? Seriously. This is a
good tool. No other solutions compare to it that I know of. So I'd be
willing to spend some time if I have a mentor who could point me in the
right directions...