Re: Single quoted attributes pre-tidy

* Jeff Harris wrote:
>I'm passing the output of some CMS through tidy to make sure that it is
>completely compliant. The package wraps most of the html tag attributes
>in single quotes. When TIDY gets them, it wraps the single quotes inside
>double quotes.
>
><select name='cid'>
><option value='0'>----</option>
><option value='2'> BOD & Committees</option>
><option value='15'>--&nbsp;Chapter Officers&#039; Reports</option>
></select>
>
>turns into
>       <select name="'cid'">

Could you make a minimal input document and a minimal configuration file
or command line options and cite a specific version of Tidy so we can
reproduce this problem? I am asking because this would be a major bug in
Tidy and this is the first time I hear about it, so it is more likely
that there is something wrong about how you use Tidy.