Re: Configuration question (repost)

Arnaud Desitter wrote:

> Please keep posting to the list.

Sorry. I hit reply and that usually sends to the list (on everything
else I'm subscribed to).

> formatting is not "crap". http://tidy.sf.net/feature/1069617 may be
> related.
> Feel free to add comment to that feature request or open a new one.
> I do not think there is an option to drop style and class attributes
> although
> it would not be very hard to add one.

I quote from the documentation. Word-2000 - "This option specifies if
Tidy should go to great pains to strip out all the surplus stuff
Microsoft Word 2000 inserts when you save Word documents as "Web pages".

I reckon most people would consider <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt 36pt;"
class="MsoNormal"> to be surplus !! I was hoping that Tidy would get rid
of all that stuff.

My original question was concerning configuration - is there anything
more I can do with Tidy to get rid of the surplus Word stuff ? Am I
making a mistake with my config file ? Have I missed something ?

TIA

Huw