Re: Formatting ASP.NET code

Integrating Tidy as filter that is ran before the html data is sent to
the browser is not that trivial, there are plenty of examples of this
available on the net.

In my opinion it is still MUCH better to have good html code in the
system to begin with. Filtering every page sent out to the users via
Tidy will take a LOT of resources especially if you have a site that is
receiving a lot of hits. It would add a lot of overhead.

My request is to have means to add Tidy filtering into the development
process, so that the pages are pure and pretty xhtml to begin with.