Re: WebObjects tags

Oh well.  I was afraid of that.  :-)

The problem is that the current WebObjects  builder tools generate HTML
3.2 code (although the WebObjects system can parse XHTML just fine) and
I'm trying to have it cleaned up before being sent through the
webobjects processor and was looking for a way to do this in my build
scripts.  if I did use --input-xml  wouldn' it fail being that the
input is definitely not going to be well-formed.

Thanks again.

Mike