Re: WebObjects tags

* Michael Engelhart wrote:
>But, there are many instances where a <webobject /> tag wraps a
>elements to generate a table.

I am afraid Tidy does not allow to do that. What would be possible is
that you specify --input-xml in which case Tidy would not apply any
HTML/XHTML processing but might be able to ensure the well-formedness
of the document. It might also be possible to change Tidy so that it
would allow to specify --input-xml yes --output-xhtml yes so that it
would additionally allow to use the XHTML pretty printer if that is
what you are looking for. Other than that, it would probably be rather
difficult to add such capability to Tidy.