Re: [artisticattitudes] Sobig.f@mm.Removal Tool ( Please check your computer)

thanks Jan  i have had numerous pieces of this
type of mail lately--esp, 'wicked screensaver'
and ' your application'
some hacker needs a slap with a keyboard--just my
opinion
--- {{{{{Jan}}}}} <jan_ofmichigan@yahoo.com>

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sobig.f@mm.html

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sobig.f@mm.removal.tool.html