Re: [ http://atkinsdietbulletinboard.com ] RE: New to group-Mary

Welcome to the group Mary!  You are not alone.  I started the Atkins diet on July 22nd with 55 lbs. to lose, and I've already lost 15 (40 to go!).  I have never felt better, have more energy, and more self confidence.  I also joined Curves ~ for exercise ~ and love it!  Don't allow anyone to tell you, that you are any less than fantastic!!!  Keep your chin up!  Teresa
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rossana Forzanti
  To: cuynetatkins@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 8:38 PM
  Subject: [ http://atkinsdietbulletinboard.com ] RE: New to group-Mary

  So, why did you sit there and listen to her for 2 hrs?  My husband
  married me this fat, and is glad I have lost almost 16 lbs. But he
  married me for my mind and heart, not my body. I hope your fiancee was
  not present when that was happening, or else I'd be asking myself if
  this is the right one....and if I will have his support in the
  future....
  Just my point of view. I AM on your side, don't let people do that to
  you. Us fat people are just as beautiful as any other, we just have more
  luggage to carry... :-)
  Take care Mary, welcome to the group. You will loose slow but your will
  be able to stick to this diet without cravings...it's the first time for
  me in my life. 5 months, no cheating!!! Stick to it, you will be glad.
  Rossana
  265.5/250/no goal yet

  Message: 10