Re: Ambiguous copyright ownership and licenses of HTML Tidy on SF

The copyright message and software licence is included in tidy.h and
referenced from the other files. The copyright is assigned to W3C
(MIT, INRIA and Keio) and needs to be updated to refer to ERCIM in
place of INRIA.

I agree that it might be helpful to make the license easier to find.

 Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>  W3C lead for voice/multimodal.
 http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett +44 1225 866240 (or 867351)