Re: Crash in TidyLib and Memory Leaks

Hi Dan,

Thanks much for chasing down the particulars.  Should be easy to fix now.

I am quite sure that this is a different bug than
http://tidy.sf.net/bug/560380.  The old bug was on the Tidy Classic code
and was verified to be fixed in TidyLib.  Also the conditions are a bit
different.  Can you re-close that bug an open a new one?

take it easy,
Charlie