Re: Question about including style sheets.

This is requested every so often and would be a great feature.  Tidy's CSS
parsing would need a bunch of work, tho.  So I think this is behind
improving Tidy's character encoding support, error handling and, perhaps,
markup conversion (3.2 -> Transitional -> 4.0 -> XHTML 1.1 -> ??).

take it easy,
Charlie