Re: update Script section of html from tidylib.

Great question.  One thing Tidy is _not_, nor will it become in the
foreseeable future, is a Javascript parser.  That said, I think you could
do what you want much more easily with a Regex library and by separating
the Javascript from the markup.  Thus, my lo-tek(tm) suggestion, would be
to keep your Javascript in a separate file, which you can generate as
needed using your own code.

hth,
Charlie