Fwd: HTML Tidy bugs?

What are your options?  If you use -clean you will see that.  You probably
also need to use --drop-font-tags yes.  See:

http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#drop-font-tags
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#clean
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#bare

If you use none of these, it should leave your original layout markup alone.

take it easy,
Charlie

P.S. please send general tidy use questions to the
html-tidy@w3.org list.