Date: 26 Oct 2002 14:35:17 -0400
From: Anton <anton@the-wire.com>
To: dsr@w3.org
Subject: HTML Tidy - notes on your "pending work"

1.  I'm doing the recursion through directories with a script wrapped
    around 'tidy'.  Its Work In Progress for me too, deciding things
    like how I pick up on local and global and command line options.

2.  I love the "convert to CSS".  Now all you need to do is make it
    build a CSS for all the files and @include that ;-)

--
It is against the grain of modern education to teach children to
program.