Re: <meta> tag problem

In <001801c1c786$ac0e54d0$be8d12ac@ronin>, "Raymond Tan" <qpoint@bigfoot.com> writes:
> I am facing this problem with meta tags when I am trying to convert html to xml.
>
> [Fatal Error] :52:8: The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching
> end-tag "</meta>".
> error in extraction process!
>
> can anyone tell me what i should do? what config file setting should i use?

Use the -asxml option to convert HTML to XHTML.

Use the -asxml -n options to convert HTML to XHTML with numeric entities
instead of named entities, which would need to be defined if you intend to use
the XHTML file with XML tools (browers understand the named entities even when
you use XHTML).

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch@atmedia.net