Re: important

Thanks for ur reply...
consider this html
Now, when i use tidy to convert this html to xml, the resultant xml is

Now when this xml is viewed in Internet Explorer 5..the following error comes

    error : cannot identify &nbsp; at <p>&nbsp;</p>
so what should i do then...how should i avoid this error.
thnx..
waiting for ur reply.
Khurram
  Allan Clark <allanc@henhouse.chickenandporn.com> wrote: Khurram;

You obviously have a strong grasp of english, yet choose to use abbreviations which obscure the meaning of your message and make reading it difficult.

Although punctuation may be too much to ask, consider full words. Then, it won't cause actual pain to try to read your message and you might get a response.

d'u 0 what i mean?

And hey... how about examples? Leave some samples of what you're trying to convert, what it looks like, what it *should* look like, and we can see where the tool is lacking.

Allan