Re: Possible bug in TidyCom.

Jelks Cabaniss wrote:

> Matthew Stanfield wrote:
>
> > However show-body-only being set to true also does not seem
> > to work in TidyCom, perhaps I am not using TidyCom properly
> > or have there also been problems with that in earlier
> > versions of the base Tidy source code?
>
> That is indeed the case.  TidyCOM is based IIRC on the Aug. 4, 2000
> code.  Show-body-only was added after that.  Too bad -- I hope André (or
> someone!) does an equivalent DLL component based on the new (and very
> promising) development going on.
>
> > No word from André yet, I guess he's busy (fair play TidyCom
> > is free after all) or maybe taking a holiday in the alps,
> > although I hear France is a little short of snow this year.
> > I'm CCing this to him anyway.
>
> Any word from him?

No, afraid not. There is a message on the TidyCom web site saying he's
no longer able to maintain TidyCom and asking if anyone would like to
continue his work. --I wish I had the time!

I have written a method to provide me with just the body of some html.
It's in C# and you're welcome to a copy, but if you're capable of using
TidyCom then I am sure you are capable of writing this small bit of code
too.

Let me know if you hear of anyone taking over TidyCom please.

André -- Many thanks for TidyCom, it's really useful to me.

Regards,

..matthew