Re: Tags lacking a terminating '>' are spotted

At 1:05 pm +1300 7/2/02, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
>bfowler@ewitness.co.uk (ewitness - Ben Fowler) wrote:
>	I had simply assumed that under SGML rules, tags were closed
>	when a new STAGO was seen, exempli gratia:
>
>	<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
>	    "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
>	   <head
>
>Quite some time ago, I posted patches to make this work.

The W3C search does not work for me

Does it work for you?

The archives are not (obviously) downloadable as for
example these archives are.

Almost all guides on asking questions suggests searching archives
exempli gratia
	it is a good idea to follow a bit the mailing list or to
	read some of the mailing list archives before asking, to get
	aquanted to the culture of the list and not to get
	flamebated imediately. Often the list etiquette is
	explicitly listed on it's homepage or refered to in the
	subscription reply.

Ben.