Re: Always outputting lowercase attributes for xhtml output

In <3BCA33CF694302428E7C021962321C6B01F255@NEBRASKA.MSLAMBERT.COM>, "Michael Lambert" <michaellambert@bellsouth.net> writes:
> I'm using tidy-win32 and have a bug or problem with my settings (most
> likely).  Tidy is always outputting lowercase (not preserving original
> case) when the option output-xhtml=y is set.
>
> The following tag (snip): <SPAN buttonType="appNav" CLASS="appNavOff">
> results in: <span buttontype="appNav"  class="appNavOff">

Michael

HTML is case-insensitive, XHTML is case-sensitive.

Elements are defined in lowercase in the XHTML standard, so tidy correctly
converts any HTML tags to lowercase if you request XHTML output.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch@atmedia.net