Re: Please remove me from each question

All --

Pardon the OT.

Eric --

Actually, the AVG software does scan outgoing attachments.  From AVG's
documentation:

· Incoming Mail- if the AVG E-mail Scanner detects incoming mail with
attachments infected by a virus, it removes the infected files
automatically and puts them into the AVG Virus Vault .
· In the body of the offending e-mail, a message is inserted to inform
you about the virus threat.
· Outgoing Mail- if the AVG E-mail Scanner detects outgoing mail
attachments infected by a virus, it stops the message from being sent.
The entire message will be returned to the sender marked
undeliverable.

· Text will be inserted into the offending e-mail informing the sender
it was refused because it contained a virus.

AVG also (for some mail clients) inserts a certification in outgoing
mail (see below) stating that the mail has been scanned, not only
assuring your correspondents, but providing a curious example of
*viral* marketing  ;-)

Regards,

Peter Hollings