Re: [html-tidy] <none>

Give us a break on "Come watch me and my friends experimenting live on
webcam... "

You are getting as bad as New Zealand free to air television stations.

If you are not sure what too give someone for a birthday or Christmas
present, give them a "Road Code" it might save your life

Some free Anti-virus programs.
http://www.ealaddin.com (Aladdin).
http://www.free-av.com/ (Antivir).
http://www.grisoft.com (AVG).
http://www.vcatch.com (vCatch).

Trial.
http://www.grisoft.com (AVG).
http://www.datafellows.com (F-Prot).
http://www.sarc.com/downloads (Symantec).
http://www.virusdefence.co.nz.

Something to read.
http://my-etrust.com/.
http://grc.com.
http://www.woodyswatch.com/wowmm/archives.asp

NO ATTACHMENT WAS SENT WITH THIS E-MAIL,
IF THERE IS ONE, IT IS A UNDETECTED VIRUS,  PLEASE LET ME KNOW..

PLEASE WAIT FOR ACKNOWLEDGMENT BEFORE YOU INTEND TO  SEND ME A FILE LARGER
THAN 200 K OTHERWISE IT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY  DELETED OFF THE SERVER.