Re: Few Question about HTML Tidy

At 10:58 AM +1300 12/21/01, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
>	cd tidy; cvs -d
>':pserver:anonymous@cvs.tidy.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/tidy'
>	update .
>
>Did that.  Got tidy4aug00.tgz.  Surely there is something more current?

Ooops. Sorry, my fault. I had been so used to doing "update" rather than
"checkout". "tidy4aug00.tgz" is just there as an archive. Also, although
not necessary, you can add a compressed transmission option to the command
to speed things up.

For more info, read :

<http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=27659>

Try :

cvs -d ':pserver:anonymous@cvs.tidy.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/tidy' login

cd tidy; cvs -z3 -d
':pserver:anonymous@cvs.tidy.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/tidy' co .

For those of you playing along at home, while anonymous CVS access through
a firewall works for me, if you have problems with firewalls, you might
want to read :

<http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=765&group_id=1>

I started looking again at automating nightly releases of the source code
on the web site. I should have something in a couple of days - I will
announce when it is ready. Automating nightly builds might take a bit
longer to get working.

Regards, Terry