Re: [Tidy-dev] Re: Accessibility checking summaries

I like the general idea of emitting links (of some kind) to a reference
document.  Certainly, XHTML makes sense for this purpose.  Agree that this
would be generally applicable and not just for accessibility
messages.  This approach might also lays the groundwork for fine-grained
filtering of errors, warnings, etc.

I think it is simply too large a change to entertain prior to release.  I'd
still like to get a stable, production release out for 3rd party tools and
bundlers to sync up with.  Not to mention Dave's web page forwarding folks
to SourceForge.  Etc., etc.  It is really a logistical issue, not a
technical or design issue.

FYI, I have been buried at work.  I am taking two weeks off at the end of
December, however.  So I anticipate a few days of Tidy doc work and bug fixing.

take it easy,
Charlie