Re: Cleaning HTML Sources With Tidy

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>

> The maintenance of HTML Tidy has moved to
> http://tidy.sourceforge.net and you are advised to download the
> latest version which fixes a number of bugs.

I'd love to download the source to do that, but the source I find
on http://sourceforge.net/projects/tidy says it was last updated in
may of 2001 and appears to be a version older than I have - from Aug 4, 2000.

Any idea when a source code release will be forthcoming?
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>