FW: SourceForge Project Approved

Hi All,

I took the plunge and requested a new Source Forge project.  It is named
"tidy" and the project page can be found at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tidy/

I especially appreciate feedback from folks working on JTidy.  You are the
inspiration for this, I reckon.  From an HTML handling point of view, I see
it as a basic requirement to keep these projects in sync.  My modest
proposal is that this list continue as the coordination point for these
efforts.

This is all fairly informal, and I don't want change that.  But, at the end
of the day, we'll need to update this list often enough so that there are no
surprises.  To that end, let's keep the discussion here until we get a
quorum of developers on SF.  Which brings us to...

We need to get SF users added to the project.  To do that you need to have a
SF account.  If you already have one, please send it along and I'll add you
to the list.  To get an account, go to http://sourceforge.net/ and click on
"New User via SSL".  It just takes a couple minutes.  Please let me know if
you can help out w/ project admin duties.  We'll need another two people, at
least.

Are there any autoconf experts out there?  Is this the best tool for
managing cross-platform builds?

Also, just to get some discussion started, here is a tidy.h.  Comments,
alternatives, corrections, suggestions, questions, flames all appreciated.

take it easy,
Charles Reitzel