Re: jtidy for xerces1.2.1

There's actually a good reason to upgrade to ant 1.2.
The "modern" compiler can't be used in Ant 1.1
and the "classic" compiler has some bugs for which there are
no workarounds. One example of a bug in the "classic" compiler
is no support for extending locally defined classes.  That's the
main reason why I'm using Ant 1.2 now.