Re: jtidy for xerces1.2.1

Greetings,

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 11:46:59AM -0800, Gary L Peskin wrote:

> Sami -- Can you look over the Ant changes and make appropriate updates?
> JTNews, thanks for the build.sh!!

I second the thanks for the build.sh!

As for the Ant changes -- they seem to be mainly about differences
between 1.1 and 1.2 releases of Ant (I assume -- I haven't looked at
1.2 so close yet). They do not alter the current functionality, and
therefore we may want to at least keep the 1.1 syntax around for a
while.

I will change the build syntax to Ant 1.2 as soon as five (5) people
send me an email with the subject "UPGRADE JTIDY TO ANT 1.2" ;)

-Sami

--
lempinen@iki.fi http://www.iki.fi/lempinen/
ICQ:19002710  *************  apt-get a life