Re: JTidy and SAX events?

Sami Lempinen wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 05:00:24AM -0800, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > We are trying to use JTidy in Cocoon2 and we were wondering if there's a plan for throwing SAX
> > events from Tidy? Please let us know.
> This feature is being planned.

Dims --

Hi.  I'm looking at implementing SAX support into JTidy.  Would you be
willing to act as an alpha site/consultant while I'm implementing this?
I haven't used SAX much myself but I am generally familiar with it and
I've reviewed Dave Megginson's site in a fair amount of detail.

I'm looking at implementing the XMLReader interface and initially
driving just ContentHandler and ErrorHandler methods for now.

Thanks for the question.  Hope you can help.

Gary