Re: JTidy latest version

Sami Lempinen wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Andy Quick was kind enough to provide me the latest version of the
> Java HTML Tidy. You can find the package at
>
>      <http://lempinen.net/sami/jtidy/>
>
> Please read the message on the page and let me know if you are
> interested in participating in maintenance of the Java port of HTML
> Tidy.

Sami --

I would definitely be interested in taking a very active role in
maintaining the Java port of HTML tidy.  If you could provide the
infrastructure, that would be great.

I think we need to decide if we'd like JTidy to be a faithful
reproduction of the official Tidy version, bugs and all, or if we'd like
to repair bugs on our own, somehow coordinating with the official
version.

I vote for the faithful reproduction approach.

BTW, you might want to include a link to your email address on your web
page so that others who visit the web page but missed your email to this
list could give you the requested feedback.

Gary