Re: tidy4aug00 update

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Sebastian Lange wrote:

> Alright, I have tried to spot the problem and found following
> minimized examples. In UPPERCASE you will find the INPUT and in
> lowercase tidy's output... three examples, first shows the
> effect, second doesn't, third does again:

Thanks for the examples. I will track down what is happening.

Currently there is an option to control where Tidy puts a
line break before each br element. Do you think there is a
need for a similar option for whether Tidy puts a line break
after each br element?

tel/fax: +44 122 578 3011 (or 2521) +44 778 532 0444 (mobile)