Re: tidy4aug00 update

Alright, I have tried to spot the problem and found following minimized
examples. In UPPERCASE you will find the INPUT and in lowercase tidy's
output... three examples, first shows the effect, second doesn't, third
does again:

[Example I, "indentation buggy"]
         <TABLE>
         <TR>
                 <TD><BR>
                 </TD>
         </TR>
         </TABLE>

[Example II, "indentation correct"]
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><BR>
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

[Example III, "indentation buggy"]
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><BR>
  </TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

The funny part is that if you re-run tidy over the correct output of the
second example, you're gonna get the "incorrect" out put of the third
example....

Do you need me to find more examples, like... without tables? Or is this
sufficient? By the way, I believe that this is NOT a new "bug", it's been
like that in previous releases already.

Sebastian

PS: [http://www.sl-chat.de/Tidy/] has been updated to output tidy's error
messages, as requested by someone whose name I forgot. Thanks for the
suggestion though.

--
Sebastian Lange
http://www.sl-chat.de/