Re: HTML Tidy and GNU Autoconf

Hello David [humm... lots of Davids or Daves on this list... ;-)],

The original page of HTML Tidy [http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/] is
included in the downloadble source archive, and with it the two GIF files
(the icon in the header and the grid in the background). As far as I know,
this is the only use for them.

I agree regarding the naming, but have one objection: "tidy somefile.html"
is simply more intuitive than "htmltidy somefily.html"... thus, if you
decide to rename it, you should at least provide an alias (symbolic link on
Unix, batch file on DOS), what do you think?

Other than that - I had no problems at all compiling Tidy on my Linux
machines (nothing but calling "make"), and since only one file ("tidy") is
actually needed, "installation" is as easy as copying this one file to
where you want it to be...

sebastian

--
Sebastian Lange