Re: applet tag

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, David Halliday wrote:

> I am not sure whether it is me or something else.  Every time I
> run html-tidy with the html-kit, the applet tag disappears on
> the tidied version.  Am I doing something wrong?  This happens
> at work and at home. I see no other comments about this so I
> presume its me.

I suggest you send an email recording the problem along with
a simple test file to the HTML-Kit feedback mailing list.
I don't maintain HTML-Kit, although it is built on top of
Tidy. Using tidy.exe, applet was preserved fine, so I am
mystified.

tel/fax: +44 122 578 3011 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (mobile)