Re: TIDY for PHP3

It is exactly those situations that you point out that
are breaking the code, as much of the dynamic page generation
does not allow the luxury of using the
<SCRIPT></SCRIPT> tags as the small elements of dynamic changes
are "embedded" in the HTML, that is, not multi-line.

Ideally, in the parser, when tidy encounters an opening
<?php tag, EVERYTHING is just saved on a node and printed
out verbatim until the closing ?> tag.  I would not want
tidy to decide upon how to format the server-side scripting
code.

--
Justin Farnsworth
Eye Integrated Communications