Re: Permission WCAG

Dear Osama,

You can generally use WAI material with two conditions:
* Clearly attribute the original source as specified, and
* Not modify the content.

See additional details in:
	Using WAI Material: Permission to Use with Attribution
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/about/using-wai-material/

Regards,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>