Re: Clarification on error messages for form submission

Hi Nik,

Thank you for your feedback on the tutorial.

The tutorials include good practice beyond the WCAG requirements. The relevant WCAG requirements and techniques are at the bottom of the page: https://www.w3.org/WAI/tutorials/forms/notifications/#related

If you would like to get more perspectives on this issue, you are welcome to send it to the W3C WAI Interest Group (IG) discussion list where issues of digital accessibility are discussed. You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

Kind regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>