Re: not-good-fit ... Authorized translations and WAI Glossary

Hi Olle,

Good to hear from you, hope you've been well.

We are aware of this issue and are actively working on providing a more
stable WAI Glossary. However, WCAG 2.0 and several other documents that
we are currently listing as priorities for translation [1] have their
own glossaries. There should be no policy issues for the Swedish WCAG
2.0 Authorized Translation. Let me know if you are encountering issues
with translations for other WAI documents.

[1] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation#priorities>

Regards,
   Shadi