Can space-before, et al be specified as a percentage-range?

From: Stephen Deach <sdeach@adobe.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:02:04 -0700
To: w3c-xsl-fo-sg@w3.org, xsl-editors@w3.org

This was sent to me by one of our developers:

       Section 5.11:
         "space-before.within-colums" should be "space-before.within-column"

-and-

         <length-range> is specified as minimum, optimum and maximum all
         being type <length>.  These can be type <percentage> or the token
         "auto" also (see "block-progression-dimension").

For the second issue, I think the general question is:
   Can a <length-range> accept percentage values, or must they be actual
   lengths.
My thinking is:
   We should allow percentages if the property will accept a percentage
   as a single/simple value.

---Steve Deach
    sdeach@adobe.com