Re: Can space-before, et al be specified as a percentage-range?

From: <Klaas_Bals@inventivedesigners.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:25:35 +0200
To: Stephen Deach <sdeach@adobe.com>
Cc: w3c-xsl-fo-sg@w3.org, xsl-editors@w3.org

For issue 2, could you please say exaclty which changes you would propose?

Best regards,
Klaas Bals  -  CTO
Inventive Designers
Direct Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210183
Office Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Office Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Klaas_Bals at inventivedesigners dot com

Inventive Designers - Keep your options open...

Stephen Deach <sdeach@adobe.com>
Sent by: xsl-editors-request@w3.org
24/04/2005 23:02

w3c-xsl-fo-sg@w3.org, xsl-editors@w3.org

Can space-before, et al be specified as a percentage-range?

This was sent to me by one of our developers:

       Section 5.11:
         "space-before.within-colums" should be

         <length-range> is specified as minimum, optimum and maximum all
         being type <length>.  These can be type <percentage> or the token
         "auto" also (see "block-progression-dimension").

For the second issue, I think the general question is:
   Can a <length-range> accept percentage values, or must they be actual
My thinking is:
   We should allow percentages if the property will accept a percentage
   as a single/simple value.

---Steve Deach

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer: