Re: New XSL working draft published

Hello,

I have one quick comment about the new working draft. I noticed that the
DTD for XSL-FO has been removed. I think this is a mistake. Please
provide an XML DTD for XSL formatting objects. I understand that an
accurate DTD for XSLT is next to impossible, but I do not believe this
to be the case with the formatting object portion of the standard.

Sincerely,

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@nsc.com