XSL spec and external entities

From: Carolyn Pampino <cp@HQ.Ileaf.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:37:03 -0400
To: "'xsl-editors@w3.org'" <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Thank you for posting the XSL Working draft in multiple formats.
We downloaded the .xml version and encountered the following problems and
resolutions:

We tried to open this file with Visual XML but it failed.
So we made some changes to the file as follows:

- Commented out the second line with reference to stylesheet.
- Removed the reference to dtd file on the 4th line.
- Fixed a typo (this didn't make any difference).

Then I was able to open it in Visual XML with only a complain about
nonexisting external entities.

Could you also post the external entities so we can have the complete xml experience?

Carolyn Pampino
Sr. Product Designer
Interleaf, Inc

Carolyn Pampino