XSL spec and external entities

From: Carolyn Pampino <cp@HQ.Ileaf.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:37:03 -0400
To: "'xsl-editors@w3.org'" <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Thank you for posting the XSL Working draft in multiple formats.
We downloaded the .xml version and encountered the following problems and

We tried to open this file with Visual XML but it failed.
So we made some changes to the file as follows:

- Commented out the second line with reference to stylesheet.
- Removed the reference to dtd file on the 4th line.
- Fixed a typo (this didn't make any difference).

Then I was able to open it in Visual XML with only a complain about
nonexisting external entities.

Could you also post the external entities so we can have the complete xml experience?

Carolyn Pampino
Sr. Product Designer
Interleaf, Inc

Carolyn Pampino