From: Wendell Piez [mailto:wapiez@wendellpiez.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:42 PM
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Subject: Re: What’s the uptake of FOP 2.1?

Hi Norm,

I dunno about the uptake of FOP 2.1 (yet), but can say for myself I don't and won't use the old FOP any more. Given the choice I would prefer to see FOP 2.x than 1.x in Calabash.

Any reason why not migrate? Any reasonable chance of XSL that works okay under 1.x but not under 2.x? (Any reasonable chance of such XSL that also can't be improved?)

Thanks for asking,
Wendell

--
Wendell Piez | http://www.wendellpiez.com XML | XSLT | electronic publishing Eat Your Vegetables _____oo_________o_o___ooooo____ooooooo_^