What’s the uptake of FOP 2.1?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 18:44:13 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi all,

If I upgraded the XML Calabash print module so that it supported FOP
2.1 *instead of* FOP 1.x, would that inconvenience anyone?

(The APIs are quite different and even assuming I can get 2.1 working,
I can’t see any easy way to support both from the same module. And I
really don’t want to have a print-fop-1.x module and a print-fop-2.x
module, though I suppose I could.)

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation