Re: Doctype declarations on XML produced in zips

Wendell Piez <wapiez@wendellpiez.com> writes:
> As always grateful for any pointers, or even "this can't be done
> [without writing files to the system first]" -- I'm using Calabash
> 1.1..5-96.

Ugh.

If the serialization options were added to the p:zip step, then you
could specify them there. However, that would mean that *all* files
added to the ZIP would have to have *the same* serialization
parameters (or, I guess, you could build the zip file in several
steps.)

Worth doing with that limitation?

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer