Re: Doctype declarations on XML produced in zips

The serialization settings of the p:xslt step don’t have any effect
because the XML that they produce won’t be immediately serialized.

The XProc serialization settings of other ports only apply when the
output is serialized, which it isn’t, either.

I’m afraid you have to p:store the files first with the appropriate
serialization settings, create the zip manifest and then zip it.

Example for p:store:
https://github.com/le-tex/oXygenJATSframework_Literatum/blob/master/build-issue/process-manifest.xpl#L387

See also the steps "zip-manifest" and "zip" further down.

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler