Java 1.7?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:00:32 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hello world,

As I recall, last time I experimented with Java 1.7, there was
pushback. There are already dependant libraries that are compiled with
Java 1.7 but they seem to work ok with 1.6. However, recently I've
been playing with using annotations and I have another dependency that
doesn't work.

So I'm tempted to move to 1.7 again...

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer