From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@nwalsh.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 7:01 AM
To: XProc Dev
Subject: Java 1.7?

Hello world,

As I recall, last time I experimented with Java 1.7, there was pushback. There are already dependant libraries that are compiled with Java 1.7 but they seem to work ok with 1.6. However, recently I've been playing with using annotations and I have another dependency that doesn't work.

So I'm tempted to move to 1.7 again...

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation