Re: Using document() from Calabash with a document containing xi:includes

Btw., here's the pipeline and xslt:

https://github.com/rackerlabs/olink-maven-plugin/blob/master/src/main/resources/olink/olink.xpl

https://github.com/rackerlabs/olink-maven-plugin/blob/master/src/main/resources/olink/make-olink-db.xsl

The input document would look like this:

<books xmlns="http://docs.rackspace.com/olink">
  <book path="src/docbkx/writers-guide.xml"/>
</books>

The xslt uses the DocBook xslts to create the target database for each
document and spits out a single olink target database for the
book/@paths specified.

Regards,
David